9 Bar: Your high fibre, high nutrient, high taste bar
The Food Science
Densely packed with naturally nutritious sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and hemp seeds, we like to call 9 Bar super wholesome energy goodness. This gives multiple benefits as a result of:
- A Low Glycaemic Index – releases the bar's energy slowly
- A High Protein content – keeps you fuller for longer
- High Magnesium content – reduces tiredness and fatigue (notably from the pumpkin seeds)
- High Thiamine content – helps protect and maintain energy (notably from the sunflower seeds)
- High Vitamin B2 content (Riboflavin) – helps protect against effects of oxidative stress
- 9 Amino Acids - The Hemp Seeds contain a balance of all 9 essential amino acids *cough* hence the 9Bar name *cough*
Good Energy, Twice
9 Bar supports SolarAid, with the idea that buying a bar gives energy to you and energy to others. Simply, for every 9 Bar sold, the equivalent of a night's light is given to a child in Africa.
Even one light has a massive impact:
- It can save a family over £130
- It provides light for over 1000 extra hours of study
- It eliminates half a tonne of CO2 emissions and toxic fumes
Aren't our pals at 9bar good eggs?
The Bars themselves...
We offer the full range of 9Bars in our snack packs. There are 4 types of 9 Bar, with multiple flavours:
- Carob Hit - Carob topped bar, with the flavours: Original, Fruity, Flax and Chia Berry.
- Original Lift - The typical no-topping 9 Bar: Organic, Nutty, Peanut and Pumpkin.
- Breakfast Boost - As the name says, great for breakfast: Cocoa & Cashew, Raspberry & Almond, Apricot & Strawberry, and Peanut & Raisin.
- Cocoa Kick - Chocolate topped bar, with the flavours: Hazelnut, Raspberry, Cashew and Coconut.
We deliver these bars within the Office Pantry snack packs on a rotating basis. Remember that, as a customer, you can tailor your contents by giving us your feedback.
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Produced in Britain
✓ No nasties
✓ Grandmother Approved
✓ Vegan Friendly
✓ Tastes Damned Good