Office Pantry can provide a fully managed office kitchen service for your company
Office Pantry takes care of your food and drink needs so your Office and Facility Manager(s) can save time and get back to looking after running the office.
This is why Office Pantry works with companies such as FireEye.
How did it start?
In 2016, FireEye was looking to change the way they look after their staff.
They had always cared for their staff in the America office by providing free of charge food, fruit, drinks, barista-grade coffee and other goodies for group meetings.
This left the EMEA Facilities Director having to bulk buy food and drink from wholesale outlets - not the ideal system for someone often travelling throughout Europe.
They realised they needed to find a partner to take over the running of the and drink requirements for the office.
What did they get?
Although FireEye found a company which provided such a service, the foods were generic and the drinks sugar-full - it was all very unhealthy, and they were stuck with whatever the company delivered to them.
But they wanted better for their staff
Following a meeting with Office Pantry in 2017, FireEye realised they could have a food and drink provider that suited their needs.
- tailoring food and drink offering uniquely to their staff's tastes
- healthy foods ( with the odd guilty pleasure )
- requests listened to, sourced and then delivered
- regular delivery schedule
- stock management
- perishable goods ( such as milk and yoghurts ) being replenished and monitored
- a clear invoicing and financial system
- even servicing the coffee machines
Which is exactly the service they now receive from Office Pantry.